Dr. Luftim Cania is a lecturer in the Department of Management at the Faculty of Business, Aleksandër Moisiu University of Durrës. He holds degrees from the Aleksandër Xhuvani University of Elbasan (BSc in Business Administration, Management Profile) and European University of Tirana (PhD in Economic Sciences, Management Profile. Dissertation title: Talent management in conditions of economic crisis).
Previously he was a Head of Business Management and Tourism Department and Deputy Dean of Economy-Tourism Faculty at SHPL “Vitrina”. Also Dr. Luftim Cania had professional experience in management, finance and marketing consultant.
Dr. Cania has authored or co-authored several teaching materials (Human Resource Management, Advanced management, Quality Management and Crisis Economy) and over 20 publications in peer reviewed journals at regional, national and international conferences.
His publications include:
- Effective management of talent, a necessity for today’s business environment in Albania (1st International Scientific Conference: IT Applications in Economics, Business and Society, Tirane, Albania, 2013);
- The impact of strategic human resource management on organizational performance (Journal Economia-Seria Management, Vol. 17, No. 2, Romania, 2014);
- The impact of employees training on the organization’s performance – case study in Albania (Science Arena Publications, Specialty Journal of Psychology and Management, Vol, 2 No. 2, Impact Factor 0.981, 2016);
- The supply chain of agricultures – an empirical study of Albania (International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol. 4, No. 7, Impact Factor: SJIF 4.109, Impact Factor: GIF 0.656, England, 2016);
- Constrains In Dairy Supply Chain Managemnt – An Empirical Study Of Albania (International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, ISSN 2226-8235 Vol. 6, No. 1. Impact Factor 4.136, 2017).