Professional Master in SME Management English
Program description of MP Business Management
The Professional Master study program in Management of Small and Medium Enterprises aims to specialize the capacity of students in the management of SMEs. This program provides the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to successfully manage these enterprises and to be their employees. This program has a curriculum which helps students to train professionally, this curriculum is designed in collaboration with businesses. The main purpose of this study program is to encourage students to create their own companies and run them successfully.
The main goal of the Professional Master study program in “Small and Medium Business Management”, is to train students theoretically and practically in the field of small and medium business management. This study program is designed for:
• Encourage students’ creative skills in creating small and medium-sized businesses
• Development of theoretical and practical skills in creating new companies
• Capacity building for employees of small and medium companies
• Develop communication skills and the ability to lead enterprises and colleagues towards success.
• Trained professionals in the management of small and medium enterprises starting from communication to other managerial functions such as logistics, service management, thirst.
This study program provides the right knowledge for students to have employment opportunities in the small and medium enterprise sector. Graduates of this program can also be employed as consultants in the field of small and medium business management, such as in banking institutions or state institutions that create policies for this category of business. Students who complete this cycle of study can be self-employed or be employed in various sectors, such as the tourism industry, the banking sector, education, thirst. Also, the successful completion of this study program offers students the opportunity for further study in the Master of Science.